Save The Date
Cybersecurity Event: Why Small
and Mid-Sized Businesses are
Major Targets for Cybercrime
SPECIAL EVENT REGISTRATION
In the modern digital age, infallible IT security is paramount to a business' success. The financial costs of a breach alone – barring any reputational damage, regulatory fines, and other consequences – are enough to cripple even the most stable of businesses.
Small to mid-sized businesses need to be especially wary of cybercriminals as they often target smaller operations on the assumption that there will be less effective IT security measures in place. That's why Network Essentials is
sponsoring a MUST attend Cyber Security event:
"Why Small and Mid-Sized Businesses are Major Targets for Cybercrime"
Where: Old Mecklenburg Brewery
4150 Yancey Rd, Charlotte, NC 28217
When: April 29th from 11:00 am-2:00 pm
This exciting event will feature key insight from a number of expert members of the cybersecurity world, including:
- David Katkowski, FBI Special Agent Charlotte Cyber Crime Division, who will present "Who is the FBI?", as well
as discuss the type of cases the Cyber Crime division works on and the general state of cyber threats today.
- David Muran De-Assereto, VP of Cyber Security State Street, who will discuss the general state of cyber threats
both globally and locally, as well as the state of IT Cyber Security.
- Kyle Elworthy, Network Essentials/Tenfeet and Host, will finish up the discussion by explaining the 10 things that
small and mid-sized businesses should be doing to protect themselves.
Attendees are invited to stick around after the event for a behind-the-scenes tour of the Old Mecklenburg Brewery and to sample some of their products. Lunch will be served at 12:15 and will be catered by Mac's Speed shop
- Google Fiber Charlotte team will be attending and available to answer questions about Google Fiber coming to town
- Dell / Sonicwall will have a team available to answer questions about Gateway security
Don't miss out on this opportunity to learn what you need to know about cybersecurity!
Save the Date and RSVP by registering above, or get in touch with Network Essentials at (704) 206-8880 or email@example.com today to learn more.